Interview Questions for David Boreanaz & Brad Garrett from Bones & ‘Til Death?

David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley BoothBrad Garrett as Eddie Stark on Til Death

Pictures Cr: Kwaku Alston/FOX & George Holz/FOX

My conference call with David Boreanaz (Booth of Bones & previously Angel & Buffy the Vampire Slayer) on Friday went great! Expect to see an interview posted early next week! Also next week, I get to speak with Brad Garrett (In Death & previously Everybody Loves Raymond), one of the funniest men on TV.

If you have any questions for either of them, please let me know in the comments below!

This entry was posted in Interviews and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Interview Questions for David Boreanaz & Brad Garrett from Bones & ‘Til Death?

1. ninelivespussycat says:

A question for David Boreanaz:

Which party did you attend after the Golden Globe and Academy Awards
    celebrations?
    Do you forsee “Bones” receiving any type of award in the forseeable future?

2. Wendy says:

Will we see Bones and Booth getting together any time soon? Will their kiss mean anything to any of them?

3. Wendy says:

Sorry, my question above is for David Boreanaz. Thanks.

4. SKY says:

David Boreanaz…(1) How excited are you that you are getting to NHL blog for your beloved Flyers? (2) Any word on the castings for Booth’s family, James Garner would be great as the grandfather and I am throwing in Paul Sorvino as well πŸ™‚

5. Maddie says:

For David Boreanaz—-1) I really want to see Booth & Brennan get together but does he not feel that Booth could do with a little female attention, a woman that makes a play for him, making Brennan so jealous that she starts to realise the depth of her feelings for Booth! —- 2) And not so much a question but a request, pretty please do an episode commentary for the Season 3 DVDs (you on the blooper reel from Season 2 was hysterical πŸ™‚

6. Jenny says:

Well, I was able to get 1 question in. There were a lot of people and not very much time, so… lol

Also, I did mention the request for the episode commentary and how great he was on the blooper reel. He laughed and said he was planning on it for season 3 DVDs. πŸ™‚

Will post up the interview early next week! πŸ™‚

If you have questions for Brad Garrett, please ask! πŸ˜€