TV News – Glee teasers – 4/6/10

Glee Cast

From Jenny: Megan and I got the chance to preview the first 3 episodes of Glee recently, and have come to the conclusion, again, that it’s one of the best shows on TV. Check out the previews and spoilers below! If you have any guesses for the asterisk spoilers, email or comment. We’d love to hear your ideas!

From Megan: Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?!?! In preparation for my interview with the co-creators of Glee, Brad Falchuck and Ian Brennan, FOX allowed us to watch the first 3 episode of Glee’s back 9. Holy shizzle! Lots happens and although we can’t give everything away, we’re going to give you a few teases after the jump. Don’t read if you don’t want possible spoilers.

– In the first episode, several people act like total douches.

Sue Sylvester on Glee

– Mr Scheuster gets a few good digs in with Sue.

Will & Sue on Glee  Quinn & Tina on Glee

– Quinn starts to show a softer side of herself. She’ll start to show compassion and caring for her fellow Glee club members. She and Mercedes have a beautiful scene together in episode 3.

– In the third episode, “Home”, Finn serenading a *****.

– For once, Rachel isn’t the one doing the pursuing, she’s being pursued.

– We get more of Kurt flirting with Finn, and we actually see Finn feel bad for Kurt. Kurt has several heartbreaking scenes that make you want to cry.

– In the 2nd episode (featuring songs from Madonna), the following things happen.
    1. Someone ***** their *********.
    2. Kurt & Mercedes join the Cheerios.
    3. Sue dressed like Madonna is totally bizarre looking.
    4. ***** is back!

– Both Mercedes and Kurt are getting bigger storylines.

– Artie and Tina’s relationship is discussed.

– Kristin Chenoweth is back for an episode and the duets are fierce. She is AMAZING, as always, making us wish we could see her live on Broadway.

– Idina Menzel is smoking hot in the first episode and Will is powerless against her.

Will & Idina on Glee

– The Glee club adds more members.

– Jonathan Groff is fabulous, but not to be trusted in our opinions.

Will & Emma on Glee

– Will ***** with someone.

– Cory Monteith is still slightly rhythmically challenged.

Overall, we think you’d have to be dead not to love these episodes. Don’t miss the Spring premiere April 13th on FOX. It’s fantastic!

Glee Cast

This entry was posted in TV News. Bookmark the permalink.

126 Responses to TV News – Glee teasers – 4/6/10

1. Megan says:

Finn does not sing Jesse’s Girl in any of the 3 episodes… although I would think that sometime in the others he would, but that’s speculation 🙂

2. Belle says:

Is anyone aware of Will/Emma’s relationship status in the 3 eps?

3. Mike says:

Would you say so far that the back 9 is shaping up to look very promising in the development of Will and Emma’s relationship.

BTW its Thursday, don’t think I forgot lol. Can’t wait for the interview.

4. Noel says:

Hey Jenny & Megan! I don’t know if you are still answering questions, but i will just ask 3, you can answer or not, haha.

Puck/Quinn are my absolute favorite couple, and you said there was nothing on them in the first 3 episodes, but in the new promo there is a scene where they tell the glee club that they “are oficially together now”, wasn’t that scene in one of the first 3 episodes?

Who sings Ray Of Light? Please tell me it’s either Quinn or Kurt! Dianna’s voice sounds really good in Madonna songs, so i hope she sings something, even just a line in a song! Does she?

What is YOUR favorite song in the Madonna episode?

Thank you SO MUCH, for answering our questions in the comments! It means a lot (:

5. Andy says:

Hey guys! Thanks for all the info

I do want to know a few more things though! You said Quinn has some nice stuff coming up, I’ve read about her amazing scene with Mercedes..is it a duet..or something else? Does she also have any other scenes worth looking forward to? Or is this her only stand out moment so far?

Also, does she get to sing any songs in The Power Of Madonna or Home? I was kinda let down seeing as i think she’s a perfect match for Madonna..i know she’s involved in Express Yourself..but is that just backing as Lea takes lead yet again?

6. Megan says:

Oh My favorite song of the Madonna episode was a tie between Jane Lynch’s Vogue, which was outstanding.

And What it feels like for a Girl.

7. Megan says:

Ray of Light is sung by Madonna while the Cheerios do a routine.

8. Mike says:

Thank you for the replies so its thursday, I can’t wait for the interview.

9. Noel says:

Aww, that’s too bad, but thank you for replying!
    Is Quinn singing ANYTHING? even just a line in a song? i love her, so i’m really curious.
    I’m also REALLY looking forward to What It Feels Like For A Girl. Puck, Finn & Arite is singing that one, right?

10. Megan says:

Mike- I know it’s Thursday, lol, as soon as I get the transcript it’ll be up. I don’t like to post an interview based solely on my notes or a playback, for accuracy purpose. 🙂

11. Kristina says:

I hope we get some Quinn/Puck scoop soon…I really like them and hope for something good between the two.

12. Jenny says:

No Quinn/Puck scoop at all, sorry. 🙁

Andy, the Quinn/Mercedes stuff was just a conversation.

13. Katie says:

Um…WTF is this hear abou April and Will kissing, come one I thought he and Emma were better by home?

14. Mike says:

Yeah just heard something interesting about Home and its got the Wemma fans pretty um… not pissed per se but utterly confused and it involves the guest star and Mr. Schue doing not so platonic things.

Can you explain what is up with this?

15. Toni says:

Holy scoopage, batman! Thanks Megan and Jenny for all of the scoop!

I have a question about What It Feels Like For a Girl. We know that it’s Puck, Finn and Artie singing it. Would it be accurate to say Artie is singing about Tina and Finn is singing about Rachel? Puck is kind of a manwhore but I hope he’s singing about Quinn but who knows lol.

16. Katie says:

Okay so i just got a confliting report that Like A Virgin is a dream, but u guys said it wasnt. I am s confused now.

17. Jenny says:

It is and it isn’t. You’ll just have to wait and see. 😉

18. Katie says:

LOL omg now i am so confused!

19. Katie says:

wait i think i got it lol.

LAV is split daydream and real for example we see wemma singing and then it cuts to reality for them about to have sex, and then we dont see what happens after.

am i close lol.

my head hurts.

20. Megan says:

It’s not really a dream sequence, what happens, happens. It’s just how we see it that makes it appear at times like a dream. Does that make it clearer?

21. Mike says:

Megan thank you for answering all these questions. I am following you on Twitter now.

I have a simple one, is Emma involved in story lines in all 3 episodes. Is she in Home?

22. Melissa says:

Is the couch scene with Will/Emma that was in the promos with emma in a pink sweater saying its weird making out with you where you made a fake baby with her.

23. Mike says:

Is the scene in the promo with Emma and Will kissing on the couch backing away and she says something a place where you made the fake baby, is that in the first 3 episodes. It is in the promo with Lea singing the first verse of Like a Prayer.

Starts with “Life is a mystery”

24. Jessica says:

yah I wanted to know about that couch scene too is it in Madonna?

25. becca says:

wait, where is this interview everyone is talking about? is there a web link so i can read it?? Thank youuuu!

26. Jenny says:

Mike, I think we talked about that already. 🙂 Neither Megan nor I remember that scene actually being in the first 3 episodes. 🙁 Either it got held out or we both completely missed it. LOL

becca, there interview is here: https://tvismypacifier.com/?p=4376