From Jenny: Megan and I got the chance to preview the first 3 episodes of Glee recently, and have come to the conclusion, again, that it’s one of the best shows on TV. Check out the previews and spoilers below! If you have any guesses for the asterisk spoilers, email or comment. We’d love to hear your ideas!
From Megan: Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?!?! In preparation for my interview with the co-creators of Glee, Brad Falchuck and Ian Brennan, FOX allowed us to watch the first 3 episode of Glee’s back 9. Holy shizzle! Lots happens and although we can’t give everything away, we’re going to give you a few teases after the jump. Don’t read if you don’t want possible spoilers.
– In the first episode, several people act like total douches.
– Mr Scheuster gets a few good digs in with Sue.
– Quinn starts to show a softer side of herself. She’ll start to show compassion and caring for her fellow Glee club members. She and Mercedes have a beautiful scene together in episode 3.
– In the third episode, “Home”, Finn serenading a *****.
– For once, Rachel isn’t the one doing the pursuing, she’s being pursued.
– We get more of Kurt flirting with Finn, and we actually see Finn feel bad for Kurt. Kurt has several heartbreaking scenes that make you want to cry.
– In the 2nd episode (featuring songs from Madonna), the following things happen.
1. Someone ***** their *********.
2. Kurt & Mercedes join the Cheerios.
3. Sue dressed like Madonna is totally bizarre looking.
4. ***** is back!
– Both Mercedes and Kurt are getting bigger storylines.
– Artie and Tina’s relationship is discussed.
– Kristin Chenoweth is back for an episode and the duets are fierce. She is AMAZING, as always, making us wish we could see her live on Broadway.
– Idina Menzel is smoking hot in the first episode and Will is powerless against her.
– The Glee club adds more members.
– Jonathan Groff is fabulous, but not to be trusted in our opinions.
– Will ***** with someone.
– Cory Monteith is still slightly rhythmically challenged.
Overall, we think you’d have to be dead not to love these episodes. Don’t miss the Spring premiere April 13th on FOX. It’s fantastic!