TV News – Glee teasers – 4/6/10

Glee Cast

From Jenny: Megan and I got the chance to preview the first 3 episodes of Glee recently, and have come to the conclusion, again, that it’s one of the best shows on TV. Check out the previews and spoilers below! If you have any guesses for the asterisk spoilers, email or comment. We’d love to hear your ideas!

From Megan: Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?!?! In preparation for my interview with the co-creators of Glee, Brad Falchuck and Ian Brennan, FOX allowed us to watch the first 3 episode of Glee’s back 9. Holy shizzle! Lots happens and although we can’t give everything away, we’re going to give you a few teases after the jump. Don’t read if you don’t want possible spoilers.

– In the first episode, several people act like total douches.

Sue Sylvester on Glee

– Mr Scheuster gets a few good digs in with Sue.

Will & Sue on Glee  Quinn & Tina on Glee

– Quinn starts to show a softer side of herself. She’ll start to show compassion and caring for her fellow Glee club members. She and Mercedes have a beautiful scene together in episode 3.

– In the third episode, “Home”, Finn serenading a *****.

– For once, Rachel isn’t the one doing the pursuing, she’s being pursued.

– We get more of Kurt flirting with Finn, and we actually see Finn feel bad for Kurt. Kurt has several heartbreaking scenes that make you want to cry.

– In the 2nd episode (featuring songs from Madonna), the following things happen.
    1. Someone ***** their *********.
    2. Kurt & Mercedes join the Cheerios.
    3. Sue dressed like Madonna is totally bizarre looking.
    4. ***** is back!

– Both Mercedes and Kurt are getting bigger storylines.

– Artie and Tina’s relationship is discussed.

– Kristin Chenoweth is back for an episode and the duets are fierce. She is AMAZING, as always, making us wish we could see her live on Broadway.

– Idina Menzel is smoking hot in the first episode and Will is powerless against her.

Will & Idina on Glee

– The Glee club adds more members.

– Jonathan Groff is fabulous, but not to be trusted in our opinions.

Will & Emma on Glee

– Will ***** with someone.

– Cory Monteith is still slightly rhythmically challenged.

Overall, we think you’d have to be dead not to love these episodes. Don’t miss the Spring premiere April 13th on FOX. It’s fantastic!

Glee Cast

This entry was posted in TV News. Bookmark the permalink.

126 Responses to TV News – Glee teasers – 4/6/10

1. Sarah says:

^^ same with rachel and finn fans! i hope the interview is good for them.

2. Taylor says:

Anything on Drizzle’s birth?

3. Jenny says:

Nothing on Drizzle’s birth (Drizzle = Quinn & Puck’s baby? LOL). Like a Virgin involves three different couples. There are no dreams at all in the episode. I will only say that. 😉

4. Meesh says:

As for the virginity thing, it has to be Finn – and it is so sad – all I can hope for is that this some how makes him grow up and realize how much he really loves Rachel. *off to drink some wine cause I am sad my favorite character will be making a mistake 🙂

5. Megan says:

LOL seriously, I love you people! 😀 It’s nice to see that someone else in the world is as obsessed with Glee as I am.

Okay, There isn’t nothing bad in the interview for the the couples. Okay?

There is no mention of Puck’s tragedy.

There is nothing on Quinn’s baby in the first 3, except a couple small references to her being pregnant. No word on where she’s living or anything, because that’s what you really want to know.

Finn’s mom and Kurt’s Dad is an amazing storyline, and to give too much away would ruin the experience, I honestly believe that. 😀

I’ll be back with who sang the songs I have to check my notes. 🙂

6. Brooke says:

Thanks so much, Megan. I think you’ve just calmed many busy minds 😉

I’m SO excited for the Finn and Kurt stuff, but you’ve really made me impatient to see it! I think that should air…one month from tonight? Can’t wait 🙂

7. Katie says:

Is Crazy for You a Will and Emma song in Madonna?

8. Mike says:

Yes I want to know that as well who is singing Crazy for You?

9. Mike says:

BTW thank you so much for calming down the nerves of millions of Wemma and Fichel fans with your interview.

10. Alex says:

Everyone is dying to know who sings Crazy for You. lol we gotta know

11. Karen says:

im dying to know whos singing open your heart/borderline lol. but crazy for you is cool too.

12. Julie says:

Can you please just tell us if Express Yourself is the all girls number? Jon Groff is listed on the song on iTunes and it’s confusing me! 🙂

13. Megan says:

Express Yourself- is all girls number

Open your heart is a duet with Rachel and Finn

14. Naomi says:

Who is singing Crazy For you in the Power of Madonna episode???????

15. Julie says:

Thank you! Is Crazy for You going to be the Madonna version or sung by a cast member?

16. Brooke says:

Megan- you are a DOLL! Thanks SO much. If you hear a loud-pitched scream, I think it might be the collective screams of the Glee Forum Finn and Rachel fans 😉

17. Megan says:

I’m pretty sure Crazy for you shows up in the background. I don’t remember a cast version, and I just re watched, so unless I missed it 🙂

There are cast versions of other songs, including Like a Prayer, What it Feels like for a Girl, 4 Minutes, and Vogue

That’s it 🙂

18. Meesh says:

I can’t thank you enough Megan – you just made my year 🙂 OYH/Borderline will truly be EPIC…and I can’t wait to see it. Thank you so much!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!

19. Julie says:

You both are so awesome for answering our questions! Thank you so much. 🙂

20. Megan says:

Well I wouldn’t be here writing if you weren’t reading so I’ll answer a few questions to keep you coming back 😉 Thanks for reading guys. I’ll be recapping Glee every week when it’s airing so you can come back every week and discuss and obsess in the comment section 😀

21. Mike says:

What scene does Crazy for You come in the background?

Thank you so much for all you have given us tonight.

22. Megan says:

Mike- You’re welcome, and your relentless 😀 I don’t know exactly where it is, if I find it exactly and it’s not a crucial I’ll ruin the episode moment I’ll tell you. Deal? 😀 But only you… lol

23. Megan says:

I was just reading back all the comments and some of them are really funny. Nicole- serenading a house? LOL 😀 you’re cute!

24. Mike says:

Okay deal and thank you so much. As you can tell I ship Wemma and Fichel hardcore, as well as millions of people.

Thank ya for calming me down looking forward to your epic interview on Thursday.

25. Megan says:

Mike- I want you to know I feel your pain. I love both of those couples a lot as well.

I don’t know if it’s an epic interview, careful with the adjectives because now I’m going to be the one freaking out I’ll disppoint.. Damn I’m going to need therapy after writing these Glee columns 😀

26. Nicole says:

LOL Megan!

Over on one of the Glee boards, we’re just kind of desperate to get Finn to serenade Rachel in any form, but preferably a la Say Anything 😉 So that’s where the house thing came from.

Can you say if the serenading has ANYTHING to do with Rachel? You can be as vague as you want 😛

27. Megan says:

I will not say a peep, you must wait! Be patient some things are worth it…. Glee is one of them.

28. Mike says:

Well believe me it will be epic no matter what it has long time news on Fichel and Wemma and its not bad news on the couples then it will be epic.

Believe me you won’t disappoint me rest assured.

29. Nicole says:

Well, if you’re a Finn and Rachel fan and you think Glee is worth the wait, I’m gonna take your word for that 😉

But I’m gonna echo Mike: it’s going to be pretty hard for you to disappoint us. Any non-bad news for Fichel and Wemma and I’m pretty sure the folks on Glee forum might take up a collection and hire a skywriter to praise you 😛 Any good news? They might fly you to Tahiti LOL. We’ve been so deprived of spoilers for them for so long. We just get excited when anything semi-good or even GOOD comes out 🙂

30. Linn says:

Dare I hope that it’s a Will/April duet on “Fire”? Or is that the medley?

Also, if I may ask another Q – as someone who loves the potential with Will/April, will I enjoy her return more?

31. Belle says:

Finn serenading a grave?

Don’t tell me I’m right, I’m gonna bawl like a baby!!! (But I’m right aren’t I?)

32. Jenny says:

Linn, you will probably enjoy April’s return, yes. 🙂

Belle, no, but you are the closest anyone has come to guessing what Finn serenaded. *grin*

33. Belle says:

OK … a shrine? O_o

34. Jenny says:

So very very close. And that’s the last I’ll speak of it. 😉 Trust me, it’ll be MUCH better if you watch the episode and find out. It’s like Megan mentioned the Finn/Kurt stuff… Extremly powerful, even moreso when you watch it rather than read about it here. 🙂

35. Linn says:

Thank you Jenny! I appreciate this 🙂 Looking forward to more deets on April’s return (there’s already deets on everything else, but no deets until these from you).

36. Katie says:

Thnaks for answering all out annoying questions!

But is it safe to assume that Will and Emma make up after Hell-o since we know how it ends for them, but it seems they are back together in Madonna. So confusing lol.

37. Jenny says:

Mmmm, yes and no. 🙂 *snort* Oh so helpful, aren’t I? I’m a Will/Emma shipper, and at the end of the three episodes, I’m not entirely unhappy with where they are. We’ll leave it at that.

38. Belle says:

Is it the way they’ve rushed into things & you don’t like how it’s been written or is it the fact that Will his wrongdoing?

39. Belle says:

*Will hasn’t admitted his wrongdoing, oh and is Terri back in Home?

40. Mike says:

Uh oh, what makes you not happy. The only thing that would make me sort of not happy about Will and Emma is the fact of Emma not knowing what happens between Will and a certain Wicked star in the spring premiere.

Your kind off scaring me now, lol. Im a Wemma shipper and this is freaking me out.

I can’t wait for your article on Thursday.

Is Emma in all the episodes(1-3) of the back 9?

41. Jenny says:

No no, nothing really bad for Will & Emma, I promise. 🙂 As a Wemma shipper, I wasn’t UNHAPPY with anything about it. I think what does happen and what doesn’t happen all NEED to be done.

Terri is back, for only for 1 scene. It’s a good one, though. *grin*

42. Belle says:

Thanks for being so great with us wemma shippers!!!!

Terri is back scene are we talking about Home? is it the proceedings of a divorce?

43. Belle says:

lol sorry not finished quite yet:

is there much wemma in Home?
    any April/Emma scenes? i would love!!!

44. Belle says:

OK can you just see how impatient I am for the 13th to get here already darn it!!!

belle_xoxo_2010@yahoo.co.uk is my email can you just email me every wemma moment in full descriptive detail … pretty please?

xoxo

45. Belle says:

Does Will redeem himself in anyway in the Power of Madonna that sets him straight on the path that he wants to be with Emma?

46. Jenny says:

roflmao No April/Emma scenes. There is quite a bit of Wemma scattered throughout the episodes. No more details. It’ll be better if you just watch, I promise. 🙂

47. Katie says:

Ugh such a tease!
    But thanks anyway!
    I need all the Wemma lovin’ I can get.

Yes we are crazy and obsessive.

48. Spencer says:

Thanks for all the scoop! If it is Finn singing to his father’s urn or something, I know I’ll cry my eyes out.

49. Megan says:

I love that you’re all here today still asking questions… less than a week and Glee’s back!!! 😀

You’re welcome for the scoop btw, it’s our pleasure. Thank you for reading our site 😉

50. Kelly says:

Thanks again for your perspective. It helps calm the nerves for this Glee-aholic!

By chance does Finn sing Jessie’s Girl in Home? We are hoping he sings it – wouldn’t that be EPIC! Could you confirm if that at the end of Home – is Finn still pursuing Rachel?

I am very sad about Finn / Santana – or I prefer to call it Sinn…. I hope there is a good reason behind it and that is “born” out of his love for Rachel. Would you say that Finn realizes he loves Rachel during these three eps? I am so impatient!!!