Saturday is the series premiere of Kidnap & Rescue on the Discovery Channel at 10/9c. The show is a provocative new series about kidnapping and the rescuers with the courage to go where no one else can – risking violent reprisal to reclaim innocent victims, inside our borders and beyond. Whether it’s a high-profile executive being held for ransom, a child sold overseas or a DEA agent taken by a vengeful cartel, the hope of every victim lies in the hands of the few with the training and dedication to bring them home. It takes Discovery Channel viewers deep into a shadow world of astonishing cruelty and terrifying extremes. Each unforgettable story, told across 10 episodes, unfolds through first-hand accounts and cinematic reimaginings of the kidnap, the planning of the rescue and the recovery itself, to outcomes both triumphant and tragic. To fight the evolving threat, Kidnap & Rescue firms specialize in securing “high net worth” clients, providing cutting-edge surveillance on the U.S./Mexico border and orchestrating the collapse of human trafficking rings. Regardless of the mission, the motivations are the same – get everyone back alive, regardless of the danger.
Tonight is also the season premiere of Pit Boss on Animal Planet at 10/9c.
Tonight is a new episode of Saturday Night Live on NBC at 11:29/10:29c. Tonight’s host is Jesse Eisenberg, with musical guest, Nicki Mina.
Also on tonight:
- *Series Premiere* – Kidnap & Rescue (#101) – Discovery Channel @ 10/9c
- *Season Premiere* – Pit Boss (#201) – Animal Planet @ 10/9c
- *New* – It’s Me or the Dog (#304) – Animal Planet @ 8/7c
- *New* – Primeval (#405) – BBC America @ 9/8c
- *New* – Saturday Night Live (#3613) – NBC @ 11:29/10:29c
- *New* – The Graham Norton Show (#812) – BBC America @ 10/9c