Friday features 1 series premiere, 2 series finales, & 1 season finale. To read more about the new series, click the link below. Otherwise, check out tonight’s schedule!
Click here for series premiere information
Tonight is the series premiere of Extreme Love on WE at 10/9c. Love comes in all shapes and sizes…even if that means falling in love with inanimate objects! The show takes an intimate look at incredible and unusual real-life relationships. It proves that there truly is someone for everyone! Based on a hugely popular digital series of the same name, averaging an impressive 600 million views on digital platforms, the series includes weird and wild tales of odd and unexpected relationships around the globe. Real-life polyamorous vampires, adult babies, swingers, feeders, sex robots, sister wives, love slaves, and shocking age differences. These are love stories with an outrageous twist!
Also on tonight:
- *Series Finale* – Midnight, Texas (#209) – NBC @ 8/7c
- *Series Finale* – Z Nation (#513) – Syfy @ 9/8c
- *Season Finale* – Van Helsing (#313) – Syfy @ 10/9c
- *Series Premiere* – Extreme Love (#101) – WE @ 10/9c
- *Special* – Popstar’s Best of 2018 – The CW @ 9/8c (1-Hour Special)
- *New* – Gold Rush (#912) – Discovery Channel @ 9/8c
- *New* – Love After Lockup (#204) – WE @ 9/8c
- *New* – Ridiculousness (#2225/2226) – MTV @ 8/7c & 8:30/7:30c (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars (#403) – VH1 @ 8/7c