Friday features 3 series premieres, 2 season premieres, & 3 season finales. To read more about the new series, click the link below. Otherwise, check out tonight’s schedule!
Click here for series premiere information
Overnight was the complete first season premiere of Cowboy Bebop on Netflix. Long on style and perpetually short on cash, bounty hunters Spike, Jet and Faye trawl the solar system looking for jobs. But can they outrun Spike’s past? It stars John Cho, Mustafa Shakir, Daniella Pineda, Elena Satine, Alex Hassell, Tamara Tunie, Mason Alexander Park, Geoff Stults, & Rachel House.
Overnight was the complete first season premiere of The Established Home on Discovery+. Designer Jean Stoffer takes on some of her most ambitious projects to date around her hometown of Grand Rapids, MI. She shares the inspiration behind her stunning designs, as well as the important role family plays in her life and business.
Click here for Specials information
Overnight was the premiere of the feature film Extinct on Netflix. Two cute, fuzzy creatures accidentally time-travel to the future…where they’re extinct! Can this doughnut-shaped duo save their species? Voice cast includes Adam Devine, Rachel Bloom, Ken Jeong, Zazie Beetz, Jim Jefferies, Catherine O’Hara, Henry Winkler, & Alex Borstein.
Overnight was the Discovery+ special From the Source. Award-winning chef and restaurateur Katie Button explores the origins and stories behind different delicious ingredients. She also shares her knowledge of cooking techniques to inspire others to be more curious, creative and joyful cooks.
Overnight was the Discovery+ special Good with Wood. Mel Giedroyc rules the workshop as woodworking enthusiasts battle it out to be Britain’s best woodworker. They’ll build wonderful works that combine epic scale with fine craftsmanship in order to impress the judges and stay in the competition. [Note from Jenny: My source says this is a special. But this was/is a series in the UK. So…who knows.]
Overnight was the 1-hour “Holiday” special for Home Town: Ben’s Workshop on Discovery+. Ben will get holly jolly when he welcomes father-daughter duo Captain Sig and Mandy Hansen from Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch to make special wood creations just in time for Christmas, including a brand new mantle for the workshop that honors the Hansens’ Norwegian heritage. Mandy also will work with Ben’s wife and Home Town co-star Erin to give the shop a seasonal overhaul. In addition, Ben will team up with dancer and TV personality Stephen “tWitch” Boss and his wife, Allison Holker Boss, host of Design Star: Next Gen, to build an interactive wall display for a local children’s center play space. To further spread holiday cheer, tWitch and Allison will deck the halls of the children’s center with Erin in preparation for a special celebration.
Overnight was the premiere of the feature film King Richard on HBO Max. Based on the true story that will inspire the world, King Richard follows the journey of an undeterred father instrumental in raising two of the most extraordinarily gifted athletes of all time: Venus and Serena Williams. The film stars Will Smith, Aunjanue Ellis, Saniyya Sidney, Demi Singleton, with Tony Goldwyn and Jon Bernthal.
Overnight was the premiere of the documentary film Oasis Knebworth 1996 on Paramount+. Get an all-access pass into the legendary concerts that defined an era and catapulted Oasis to icons in Oasis Knebworth 1996.
Overnight was the premiere of the feature film Prisoners of the Ghostland on AMC+ & Shudder. In the treacherous frontier city of Samurai Town, a ruthless bank robber (Nicolas Cage) is sprung from jail by a wealthy warlord, The Governor (Bill Moseley), whose adopted granddaughter Bernice (Sofia Boutella) has run away. Strapped into a leather suit that will self-destruct within five days if he doesn’t find the missing girl, the bandit sets off on a journey to find the young woman — and his own path to redemption.
Overnight was the premiere of the documentary special Procession on Netflix. Six men who were sexually abused by Catholic clergy as boys find empowerment by creating short films inspired by their trauma.
Overnight was the premiere of the feature film tick, tick…BOOM! on Netflix. On the brink of turning 30, a promising theater composer navigates love, friendship and the pressure to create something great before time runs out. It stars Andrew Garfield, Alexandra Shipp, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin de Jesus, Joshua Henry, Bradley Whitford, Tariq Trotter, & Judith Light.
Tonight is the first of eight films in the Blumhouse Film Series on Epix at 8/7c. Epix has partnered with Jason Blum’s television company, which is developing and producing eight elevated, standalone horror/genre-thriller movies exclusively for the network. Tonight’s first film, A House on the Bayou, from writer/director Alex McAulay (Don’t Tell A Soul), follows a troubled couple and their preteen daughter who go on vacation to an isolated house in the Louisiana bayou to reconnect as a family. But when unexpected visitors arrive, their facade of family unity starts to unravel, as terrifying secrets come to light.
Tonight is the Lifetime movie Dancing Through the Snow at 8/7c. Michael Foster (Colin Lawrence) is a firefighter and devoted single father to 8- year-old Lily (Bianca Lawrence), an aspiring ballerina. After a video goes viral of Michael and Lily doing an adorable ballet routine, Michael becomes the most eligible bachelor, as women everywhere want to date this adorable Dad. However, the only woman Michael has eyes for is Lily’s ballet teacher, Olivia (AnnaLynne McCord). Will Michael be able to dance his way into Olivia’s heart?
Tonight is the Hallmark movie Nantucket Noel at 8/7c. During the Seaside Noel celebrations, Christin learns of a developer who is planning to tear down the wharf that is home to her toy store. Tensions rise as she falls for the developer’s son, Andy. It stars Sarah Power & Trevor Donovan.
Tonight is the 2-hour Science Channel special, Lost Tombs of the Maya, at 8/7c. One of history’s most remarkable Mayan civilizations remains shrouded in mystery as archaeologists embark on a groundbreaking expedition for answers.
Also on tonight:
- *Season Finale* – Eli Roth Presents: A Ghost Ruined My Life – Discovery+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Season Finale* – Instant Influencer – YouTube @ 3/2c
- *Season Finale* – Real Time with Bill Maher – HBO @ 10/9c
- *Series Premiere* – Blown Away: Christmas – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc (Complete Limited Series Premiere)
- *Series Premiere* – Cowboy Bebop – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc (Complete First Season Premiere)
- *Series Premiere* – The Established Home – Discovery+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc (Complete First Season Premiere)
- *Season Premiere* – Stath Lets Flats – HBO Max @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc (Complete Third Season Premiere)
- *Season Premiere* – The Mind, Explained – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc (Complete Second Season Premiere)
- *Special* – Blumhouse Film Series – Epix @ 8/7c (“A House on the Bayou”)
- *Special* – Dancing Through the Snow – Lifetime @ 8/7c
- *Special* – Extinct – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Special* – From the Source – Discovery+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Special* – Good with Wood – Discovery+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Special* – Home Town: Ben’s Workshop – Discovery+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc (1-Hour “Holiday” Special)
- *Special* – King Richard – HBO Max @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Special* – Lost Tombs of the Maya – Science Channel @ 8/7c (2-Hour Special)
- *Special* – My Lottery Dream Home – HGTV @ 9/8c (1-Hour “Holiday Extravaganza” Special)
- *Special* – Nantucket Noel – Hallmark @ 8/7c
- *Special* – Oasis Knebworth 1996 – Paramount+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Special* – Prisoners of the Ghostland – AMC+ & Shudder @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Special* – Procession – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Special* – tick, tick…BOOM! – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *New* – AEW: Rampage – TNT @ 10/9c
- *New* – Blue Bloods – CBS @ 10/9c
- *New* – Cops – FOX Nation @ 9/8c
- *New* – Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders – CMT @ 9/8c
- *New* – Day of the Dead – Syfy @ 10/9c
- *New* – Diners, Drive-ins & Dives – Food Network @ 9/8c
- *New* – Engine Masters – MotorTrend.com @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *New* – Gold Rush – Discovery Channel @ 8/7c (197-Minute New Episode)
- *New* – Lakefront Bargain Hunt: Renovation – DIY @ 9/8c
- *New* – Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup – WE @ 9/8c
- *New* – Magnum PI – CBS @ 9/8c
- *New* – Nancy Drew – The CW @ 9/8c
- *New* – Penn & Teller: Fool Us – The CW @ 8/7c
- *New* – Ridiculousness – MTV @ 8/7c, 8:30/7:30c, 9/8c, & 9:30/8:30c (4 New Episodes)
- *New* – Shark Tank – ABC @ 8/7c
- *New* – Tha God’s Honest Truth – Comedy Central @ 10/9c
- *New* – The Amber Ruffin Show – Peacock @ 9/8c
- *New* – The Center Seat: 55 Years of Star Trek – History Channel @ 10/9c
- *New* – The Family Chantel Pillow Talk – TLC @ 10:30/9:30c
- *New* – The Graham Norton Show – BBC America @ 11/10c
- *New* – The Great British Baking Show – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *New* – The Last Cowboy – CMT @ 8/7c
- *New* – The New York Times Presents – FX @ 10/9c
- *New* – The unXplained – History Channel @ 9/8c
- *New* – The Wall – NBC @ 8/7c
- *New* – Tooning Out the News – Paramount+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *New* – WWE Friday Night Smackdown – FS1 @ 8/7c