Saturday early morning was the complete first season premiere of the new British drama, Dracula. This retelling of the classic story follows Dracula from his origins in Eastern Europe to his battles with Van Helsing’s descendent and beyond. It stars Claes Bang as Dracula, Clive Russell (Catherine the Great), Dolly Wells (Blunt Talk, Doll & Em), Joanna Scanlan (Requiem), Jonathan Aris (The Game), Mark Gatiss (The League of Gentlemen, Wolf Hall), Nathan Stewart-Jarrett (Misfits, Cassandra French’s Finishing School), Sacha Dhawan (Outsourced), & Youssef Kerkour (Criminal), as well as Catherine Schell, John Heffernan, Lujza Richter, & Morfydd Clark.
Tonight is also the series premiere of Say Yes to the Dress America on TLC at 8/7c. Say Yes to the Dress America, the most epic wedding series and event in TLC history, features one bride from every state, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico. The engaging 10-part series will culminate in a two-hour group wedding extravaganza, with charismatic Say Yes host and bridal designer Randy Fenoli pulling double duty, officiating as each couple says “I do” in unison at New York City’s iconic Central Park.
Finally, tonight is the season premiere of Haunted Hospitals on the Travel Channel at 9/8c and the 90-minute season finale of Surviving R. Kelly on Lifetime at 8/7c.
Also on tonight:
- *Season Finale* – Surviving R. Kelly (#205-90) – Lifetime @ 8/7c (90-Minute Season Finale)
- *Series Premiere* – Dracula – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc (Complete First Season Premiere)
- *Series Premiere* – Say Yes to the Dress America (#101) – TLC @ 8/7c
- *Season Premiere* – Haunted Hospitals (#201) – Travel Channel @ 9/8c
- *New* – Criminal Confessions (#305) – Oxygen @ 6/5c