Saturday early morning, overnight Friday night, was the series premiere of NASCAR 2020: Under Pressure on MotorTrend.com. Never in the seven decades of stock car racing has there been a season in the NASCAR Cup Series like 2020. Beginning with a dramatic start at the DAYTONA 500 in February, drivers, teams and owners made history by being the first major American sport to safely return from the COVID-19 global pandemic shutdown. Additionally, NASCAR reinforced its commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, standing at the forefront of professional sports’ equality and social change movement. Through it all, competitors continue to push the limits of man, machine and speed in a thrilling chase for a soon to be awarded championship. As NASCAR comes down the season’s backstretch, MotorTrend’s all-new docuseries offers fans an all-access pass to the behind-the-scenes moments on and off the track that have defined and will define this year’s NASCAR Cup Series season. The show features the drivers who shaped the season’s most compelling storylines as the field battled for racing’s biggest prize – the NASCAR Cup Series Championship.
Tonight is also the 2-hour season premiere of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN at 9/8c.
Finally, tonight is the season finale of Magical Girl Friendship Squad & Wild Life, both on Syfy, at 12AM/11PMc & 12:15AM/11:15PMc.
Click here for Specials information
Tonight is also the 2-hour “Reunion in Hell” special for Ghost Nation on Travel Channel at 8/7c. Jason, Steve and Dave team up with Amy Bruni and Adam Berry from Kindred Spirits to unpack the 100-year history of Seaview Terrace, the Rhode Island mansion that was featured on the show Dark Shadows.
Tonight is also the holiday movie One Royal Holiday on Hallmark Channel at 8/7c. When Anna offers a stranded mother and son shelter in a blizzard, she learns that they are the Royal Family of Galwick. Anna shows the Prince how they do Christmas in her hometown, encouraging him to open his heart and be true to himself. It stars Laura Osnes (In the Key of Love), Aaron Tveit (Les Miserables), Krystal Joy Brown (Sydney to the Max), Victoria Clark (Homeland), and Tom McGowan (Everybody Loves Raymond).
Tonight is the 2-hour Croc Terror: Man Eating Monster special on Reelz at 8/7c. The special recounts the daring hunt and transport of the crocodile named “Lolong” after one of its original hunters with the shocking real footage of the crocodile which measured a jaw dropping 20.3 feet long and weighed 2,370 pounds making him the largest crocodile ever in captivity. Viewers will hear from Edwin Elorde (former mayor of Bunawan, where the cro was found) and Lolong hunter Ronnie Sumiller sharing their experiences of the harrowing ordeal including relying on more than 100 villagers to bring the crocodile onto land and the startling moments when restraining ropes broke sending people fleeing for safety. Sharing his expert insight on crocodiles including Lolong is Florida State University Professor of Biological Sciences Greg Erickson.
Tonight is also the holiday movie Cranberry Christmas on HMM at 9/8c. A separated couple (Nikki DeLoach and Benjamin Ayres) feign marital bliss on national television to help their town’s Christmas festival — and their business. But what will the future hold for them when rekindled love is complicated by new opportunities?
Also on tonight:
- *Season Finale* – Magical Girl Friendship Squad (#106) – Syfy @ 12AM/11PMc
- *Season Finale* – Wild Life (#106) – Syfy @ 12:15AM/11:15PMc
- *Series Premiere* – NASCAR 2020: Under Pressure (#101) – MotorTrend @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Season Premiere* – Iyanla: Fix My Life (#701-120) – OWN @ 9/8c (2-Hour Season Premiere)
- *Special* – Candy Cane Christmas – Lifetime @ 8/7c
- *Special* – Cranberry Christmas – HMM @ 9/8c
- *Special* – Croc Terror: Man Eating Monster – Reelz @ 8/7c (2-Hour Special)
- *Special* – Ghost Nation – Travel Channel @ 8/7c (2-Hour “Reunion in Hell” Special)
- *Special* – One Royal Holiday – Hallmark @ 8/7c
- *New* – AMC Visionaries: Eli Roth’s History of Horror (#204) – AMC @ 10/9c
- *New* – Destination Fear (#208) – Travel Channel @ 10/9c
- *New* – Dr Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet (#706) – Animal Planet @ 9/8c
- *New* – Mega Zoo (#105) – Animal Planet @ 10/9c
- *New* – Saturday Night Live (#4605) – NBC @ 11:29/10:29c
- *New* – Secrets of the Zoo – Nat Geo WILD @ 8/7c, 9/8c, & 10/9c (3 New Episodes)
- *New* – The Secret Life of the Zoo (#510) – Animal Planet @ 11/10c