Saturday features 2 series premieres & 1 season premiere. To read more about the new series, click the link below. Otherwise, check out tonight’s schedule!
Click here for series premiere information
Tonight is the series premiere of 911 Crisis Center on Oxygen at 9/8c. This one-of-a-kind documentary series brings viewers behind-the-scenes of the fast-paced, high-stakes world of a dynamic 911 call center outside of Cleveland. This is an up-close and personal look at an amazing team of 911 dispatchers as they take on a never-ending bombardment of panic-stricken callers, and save lives. These dedicated professionals really are the unsung heroes of law enforcement.
Click here for Specials information
Today is the 30-minute Food Network special, Getting Spicy with Pepper Teigen, at 12PM/11AMc. Pepper Teigen makes Thai-American dishes with help from her daughters, Tina and Chrissy; Pepper cooks up a fresh tomato bacon corn salad, caramelized shrimp lettuce wraps, fried chicken larb and pineapple soft serve.
Tonight is a Lifetime special, Highway to Heaven, at 8/7c, the first movie in the Highway to Heaven event movie series. A contemporary take on Michael Landon’s iconic 80s television series Highway to Heaven, the new movie follows Angela Stewart (Jill Scott), an angel who is sent back to earth to help others in need. In the premiere movie, Angela takes on the role of a temporary school counselor and finds herself working alongside junior high school principal Bruce Banks (Barry Watson) as she intervenes in the lives of a troubled student Cody (Ben Daon), his father Jeff (Robert Moloney), and his aunt Vanessa (Victoria Bidewell), who are grieving the tragic loss of Cody’s mother, Melissa (Ashley Ross). As Angela seemingly works miracles with Cody, Bruce is stunned when he learns of the divine nature of Angela’s work. Just like the original series, Lifetime wishes to retain the same messages of hope and encouragement for its audience, while exploring social and emotional issues with sensitivity, joy, and humor.
Tonight is the Hallmark movie Next Stop, Christmas, at 8/7c. Angie wonders what her life would be like if she had married a former boyfriend who became a famous sportscaster. She takes the train home to spend Christmas with her family and inexplicably finds herself 10 years in the past. With the advice of the train’s enigmatic conductor, Angie has the chance to revisit that Christmas and learn what – and who – is truly important to her. It stars Chandler Massey, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, & Lyndsy Fonseca.
Tonight is the 1-hour Reelz special, Waco Burning: Deadly Standoff, at 8/7c. The Branch Davidians are not a new religious sect, and they have been around for quite some time; it isn’t until David Koresh takes over a benign religious cult that it quickly turns malignant.
Tonight is the 1-hour Reelz special, Ruby Ridge: Deadly Standoff, at 9/8c. Randy Weaver and his wife, Vicki, are religious extremists who decide to seclude themselves and their children on the side of a mountain in rural Idaho; they must adjust to a new way of life, being completely off the grid and socially isolated.
Tonight is the 1-hour Reelz special, Montana Freemen Militia: Deadly Standoff, at 10/9c. After a downturn in the economy, ranchers begin losing their farms, or taking out loans that they can’t pay back; desperate times leave many feeling dissatisfied with the U.S. government.
Tonight is the HMM movie Mrs. Miracle Christmas, at 10/9c. When a family faces loneliness and loss of faith, Mrs. Miracle swoops in to renew their Christmas Spirit, and they experience a holiday of heavenly proportions. It stars Caroline Rhea, Kaitlin Doubleday, & Steve Lund.
Also on tonight:
- *Series Premiere* – 911 Crisis Center – Oxygen @ 9/8c
- *Series Premiere* – Arcane – Netflix @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Season Premiere* – Zombie House Flipping – A&E @ 11AM/10AMc
- *Special* – Getting Spicy with Pepper Teigen – Food Network @ 12PM/11AMc (30-Minute Special)
- *Special* – Highway to Heaven – Lifetime @ 8/7c
- *Special* – Montana Freemen Militia: Deadly Standoff – Reelz @ 10/9c (1-Hour Special)
- *Special* – Mrs. Miracle Christmas – HMM @ 10/9c
- *Special* – Next Stop, Christmas – Hallmark @ 8/7c
- *Special* – Ruby Ridge: Deadly Standoff – Reelz @ 9/8c (1-Hour Special)
- *Special* – Stars of the Silver Screen – Ovation @ 9:30AM/8:30AMc (“Sally Field”)
- *Special* – Waco Burning: Deadly Standoff – Reelz @ 8/7c (1-Hour Special)
- *New* – All Girls Garage – MotorTrend @ 11:30AM/10:30AMc
- *New* – Arctic Vets – Nat Geo Wild @ 10/9c
- *New* – Autobiography – MotorTrend @ 9/8c
- *New* – Car Fix – MotorTrend @ 11AM/10AMc
- *New* – Cold Justice – Oxygen @ 8/7c
- *New* – Destination Fear – Travel Channel @ 9/8c
- *New* – Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet – Nat Geo Wild @ 9/8c
- *New* – Family or Fiance – OWN @ 10/9c
- *New* – High Stakes Poker – VICE @ 12AM/11PMc
- *New* – Love & Marriage: Huntsville – OWN @ 9/8c
- *New* – Outgrown – HGTV @ 8/7c
- *New* – Pawn Star$ – History Channel @ 9/8c (2-Hour New Episode)
- *New* – Saturday Night Live – NBC @ 11:29/10:29c (Kieran Culkin/Ed Sheeran)
- *New* – The Dead Files – Travel Channel @ 10/9c
- *New* – The Haunted Museum – Discovery+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *New* – The Kitchen – Food Network @ 11AM/10AMc
- *New* – The Zoo – Animal Planet @ 9/8c
- *New* – The Zoo: Bronx Tales – Animal Planet @ 8/7c
- *New* – Triple Digit Flip – A&E @ 12PM/11AMc
- *New* – Whose Line Is It Anyway? – The CW @ 8/7c
- *New* – World’s Funniest Animals – The CW @ 9/8c