Saturday is the series premiere of Lovely Bites, Tregaye’s Way, Food Fantasies, & Tanya’s Kitchen Table on OWN, starting at 12PM/11AMc. On Lovely Bites at 12PM/11AMc, Chef Connie “Lovely” Jackson is a Chicago native who’s known for festive foods that are both tasty and gorgeous, using edible flowers, gold leaf and other touches of elegance on her signature dishes. A fierce fan favorite from Hell’s Kitchen and Food Network Star, Chef Lovely’s food is approachable, clean and beautiful – and her positive attitude is as inviting as her dishes. Her stand-and-stir show will focus on fun entertaining and celebrating festive occasions. Chef Lovely’s bubbly energy is infectious and delicious food is her way to create long lasting memories. Then on Tregaye’s Way at 12:30PM/11:30AMc, Chef Tregaye Fraser is a fearless Atlanta chef who’s not afraid to push the boundaries of traditional cuisine, and not afraid to push her kids’ palates. The celebrated winner of “Food Network Star” is well-versed in cuisine from 24 different countries and is known for taking everyday foods from various regions and pairing them in unexpected ways that her family can enjoy. In this stand-and-stir series, her personal motivation is to help people create meals for their families and getting dinner on the table quickly and easily. Then on Food Fantasies at 1/12c, Do you ever wonder what mouth-watering dishes our favorite culinary connoisseurs daydream about daily? “Food Fantasies” shows us exactly what chefs would make when each is presented the same hypothetical culinary fantasy such as: “What’s the one dish you would make if calories didn’t count?” And “what’s the meal you would make for your nine-year-old self?” Join chefs Eddie Jackson, Nyesha Arrington, Jernard Wells, Darnell Ferguson, Danni Rose and more as they create and indulge their fantasy dishes. And finally, on Tanya’s Kitchen Table at 1:30/12:30c, Oakland-based chef Tanya Holland is a well-known restaurateur, cookbook author and soul food innovator. In this new stand-and-stir series, Chef Holland will showcase the beauty of “cooking local while thinking global” when audiences are invited to experience a one-of-a-kind course in cooking and some professional tips and tricks along the way.
Finally, tonight is the series premiere of History’s Greatest Mysteries on History Channel at 9/8c. Hosted and narrated by Laurence Fishburne, the show investigates a wide range of historically compelling topics and the mysteries that pervade each including the Titanic, Roswell, John Wilkes Booth, and Sir Ernest Shackleton’s lost ice ship. Each title within the franchise will showcase fresh, new evidence and perspectives including never-before-released documents to the public, personal diaries and DNA evidence to unearth new facts and information about these infamous and enigmatic chapters in history.
Click here for Specials information
Tonight is the holiday movie Christmas in Vienna on Hallmark at 8/7c. Jess (Sarah Drew), a concert violinist whose heart just isn’t in it anymore, goes to Vienna for a performance. While there, she finds the inspiration she has been missing, and a new love. It also stars Brennan Elliott.
Tonight is also the holiday movie Christmas on Wheels on Lifetime at 8/7c. Ashley (Tiya Sircar) returns to her small hometown to care of her uncle who recently broke his ankle. When she learns that he has sold her mom’s vintage red convertible, a car that holds many wonderful Christmas memories for Ashley, she is disappointed. But with the help of Duncan (Michael Xavier), her uncle’s attorney, Ashley is reunited with the car and restores it to its former glory, and fills it up with gifts for the community — just as her mother used to do. As she reconnects with happy Christmas memories, she feels torn about her plans to return to the big city and what she may be leaving behind.
Finally, tonight is the holiday movie Meet Me at Christmas on HMM at 10/9c. When Joan’s (Catherine Bell) son’s wedding planner unexpectedly quits, she must coordinate his Christmas Eve wedding with the help of Beau (Mark Deklin), the bride’s uncle. As they work alongside each other they discover their fates and pasts are intertwined.
Also on tonight:
- *Season Finale* – AMC Visionaries: Eli Roth’s History of Horror (#206) – AMC @ 10/9c
- *Series Premiere* – Lovely Bites (#101) – OWN @ 12PM/11AMc
- *Series Premiere* – Food Fantasies (#101) – OWN @ 1/12c
- *Series Premiere* – History’s Greatest Mysteries (#101) – History Channel @ 9/8c
- *Series Premiere* – Tanya’s Kitchen Table (#101) – OWN @ 1:30/12:30c
- *Series Premiere* – Tregaye’s Way (#101) – OWN @ 12:30PM/11:30AMc
- *Special* – Christmas in Vienna – Hallmark @ 8/7c
- *Special* – Christmas on Wheels – Lifetime @ 8/7c
- *Special* – Meet Me at Christmas – HMM @ 10/9c
- *Special* – Turkey Day Sunny’s Way – Food Network @ 12:30PM/11:30AMc
- *New* – Behind Every Man (#102) – OWN @ 10/9c
- *New* – Destination Fear (#210) – Travel Channel @ 10/9c
- *New* – Dr Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet (#708) – Animal Planet @ 9/8c
- *New* – Earth’s Great Seasons (#102) – BBC America @ 8/7c
- *New* – Ghost Nation (#209) – Travel Channel @ 9/8c
- *New* – Hell Den (#202) – Syfy @ 12AM/11PMc
- *New* – Iyanla: Fix My Life (#703) – OWN @ 9/8c
- *New* – Killer Siblings (#202) – Oxygen @ 6/5c
- *New* – Mega Zoo (#107) – Animal Planet @ 10/9c
- *New* – NASCAR 2020: Under Pressure (#103) – MotorTrend @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *New* – Secrets of the Zoo – Nat Geo WILD @ 8/7c & 9/8c (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – Secrets of the Zoo: North Carolina – Nat Geo WILD @ 10/9c
- *New* – The Secret Life of the Zoo – Animal Planet @ 11/10c