Saturday is a new episode of Most Terrifying with Jason Hawes on Travel Channel at 8/7c, followed by the season finale at 9/8c. Following that, it’s the season premiere of Kindred Spirits, also on Travel Channel, at 10/9c.
Click here for Specials information
Tonight is a 1-hour The Preppy Killer: My Friend the Murderer special on Reelz at 9/8c. In 1986, Robert Chambers killed Jennifer Levin in Central Park. However, Chambers wasn’t the preppy Altar Boy that the media portrayed him to be. Socialite and friend, Margo Manhattan, gives the real story on who Robert Chambers was.
Tonight is the Hallmark movie Taking a Shot at Love at 9/8c. Jenna (Alexa PenaVega) is a former professional dancer who now teaches ballet to children in her Connecticut town. Jenna’s sports agent cousin convinces her to take on his NHL client Ryan “Coop” Cooper (Luke Macfarlane, Killjoys, Brothers & Sisters), a star player for the NY Rangers, who has been nursing the same injury that sidelined Jenna’s dance career years before. At first, Coop doesn’t embrace the ballet-as-therapy plan but ultimately agrees to it as it’s his best chance to get back out on the ice and do what he loves. Likewise, Jenna isn’t sold on her cousin’s proposal but her dance school is struggling and the money from this job would allow her to continue to follow her passion and spread her love of dance. So, Ryan takes up temporary residence in the cozy guest house on her farm and the two get to work. After a bumpy start, Ryan begins to listen to her instruction and when he fully buys in, begins to make progress in his recovery. As Jenna and Ryan spend more time together outside of ballet class — taking in the local Winterfest Arts Fair, enjoying game night with her neighbors and best friends during a power outage on a snowy night — it’s clear there’s a growing attraction between them. But when it’s time for Ryan to go back to New York and lace up his skates again it’s a bittersweet return. Jenna and Ryan must each consider the paths they want to take and just maybe, love will find its way.
Tonight is also a 1-hour Affluenza Teen: The Jailhouse Sessions special on Reelz at 10/9c. Sixteen-year-old Ethan Couch was convicted of killing 4 people and seriously injuring two while driving drunk in 2013. His defense team used the affluenza defense and he received just 10 years of probation which sparked outrage from families and public.
Also on tonight:
- *Season Finale* – Most Terrifying with Jason Hawes – Travel Channel @ 8/7c & 9/8c (2 New Episodes Including Season Finale)
- *Season Premiere* – Kindred Spirits (#505) – Travel Channel @ 10/9c
- *Special* – Affluenza Teen: The Jailhouse Sessions – Reelz @ 10/9c (1-Hour Special)
- *Special* – Pit Bulls & Parolees – Animal Planet @ 9/8c (2-Hour 200th Episode)
- *Special* – Taking a Shot at Love – Hallmark @ 9/8c
- *Special* – The Preppy Killer: My Friend the Murderer – Reelz @ 9/8c (1-Hour Special)
- *New* – Killer Siblings (#209) – Oxygen @ 6/5c
- *New* – The Incredible Dr. Pol – Nat Geo WILD @ 9/8c & 10/9c (2 New Episodes)