Saturday is a new episode of Saturday Night Live on NBC at 11:29/10:29c, hosted by Elon Musk with musical guest Miley Cyrus.
Click here for series premiere information
Click here for Specials information
Tonight is also a 1-hour special Attenburough’s Journey on BBC America at 8/7c. A look at David Attenborough’s career as a broadcaster and the production of the nature documentary series David Attenborough’s First Life.
Tonight is also the TV movie Baby It’s Cold Outside on Hallmark at 10/9c. Top-level travel agent Hanna (Jocelyn Hudon, When Hope Calls, The Strain) is asked by her company to forgo her family holiday cruise and travel to the Ice Hotel to research it as a vacation destination. Hanna convinces her best friend Phoebe (Kathryn Kohut, Love at Look Lodge), who is sad about a recent breakup, to join her. When they arrive at the hotel, Hanna is dazzled with its icy wonder and meets Ben (Steve Lund, Blue Mountain State, Hemlock Grove), the designer and co-owner. Hanna and Phoebe enjoy all the luxuries the Ice Hotel has to offer from the outdoor spa to snowshoeing. When Phoebe begins to reconnect with her ex, Hanna starts to spend more time with Ben. Meanwhile, a hotel reviewer has also checked in so Hanna and Ben team up to make sure he has a memorable stay. Along the way, Hanna feels herself falling for Ben. When Ben offers Hanna an opportunity she always wished for, will Hannah’s doubts and insecurities take hold or will she find the confidence to make her dreams come true?
Tonight is also the premiere of the highly anticipated film Pink Skies Ahead on MTV at 10/9c. Written and directed by New York Times best-selling author Kelly Oxford, the critically-acclaimed film, which made its world premiere at the AFI Film Festival, showcases mental health issues in a nuanced and authentic way as part of MTV’s newly-launched Mental Health is Health initiative. This marks Oxford’s feature-length directorial debut and is based on “No Real Danger,” an essay from her second book, “When You Find Out the World Is Against You.” The coming-of-age film stars Jessica Barden (End of the F***ing World, The New Romantic), Mary J. Blige (The Umbrella Academy), Devon Bostick (The 100, Diary of a Wimpy Kid), Marcia Gay Harden (Mystic River, Pollock), Michael McKean (Better Call Saul, This Is Spinal Tap), Lewis Pullman (Bad Times at the El Royale, The Strangers: Prey at Night), Evan Ross Cameron (The United States vs. Billie Holiday, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay), Odeya Rush (Goosebumps, Lady Bird), Rosa Salazar (Alita: Battle Angel, Undone), and Henry Winkler (Barry, Happy Days). Set in Los Angeles in 1998, it follows Winona (Barden) who, after dropping out of college and moving back home to live with her parents, is diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. Skeptical of her doctor’s opinion — she hasn’t had a panic attack after all — Winona carries on with her wild lifestyle. Only when things begin to truly unravel around her, does she reluctantly decide to see a therapist and face her truths.
Also on tonight:
- *Season Finale* – Portals to Hell – Discovery+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Series Premiere* – Meet the Meerkats – Discovery+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *Special* – VAX Live: The Concert to Reunite the World – ABC, CBS @ 8/7c (1-Hour Special)
- *Special* – VAX Live: The Concert to Reunite the World – FOX @ 11/10c (1-Hour Special)
- *Special* – Attenburough’s Journey – BBC America @ 8/7c (1-Hour Special)
- *Special* – Baby It’s Cold Outside – Hallmark @ 10/9c
- *Special* – Pink Skies Ahead – MTV @ 10/9c
- *New* – Accident, Suicide or Murder – Oxygen @ 7/6c
- *New* – Alaska Animal Rescue – Nat Geo Wild @ 10/9c
- *New* – All Girls Garage – MotorTrend @ 11:30AM/10:30AMc
- *New* – Car Fix – MotorTrend @ 11AM/10AMc
- *New* – Celebrity Page – Ovation @ 5AM/4AMc & 5:30AM/4:30AMc (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet – Nat Geo Wild @ 9/8c
- *New* – Final Space – TBS @ 10:30/9:30c
- *New* – Ghost Brothers: Lights Out – Discovery+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *New* – Iyanla: Fix My Life – OWN @ 9/8c
- *New* – Passport to Love – Discovery+ @ 3:01AM/2:01AMc
- *New* – Pit Bulls & Parolees – Animal Planet @ 9/8c (2-Hour New Episode)
- *New* – Saturday Night Live – NBC @ 11:29/10:29c
- *New* – Symon’s Dinners Cooking Out – Food Network @ 12PM/11AMc
- *New* – The Kitchen – Food Network @ 11AM/10AMc